Are you feeling stressed out, overworked, and tired? If your answer is “yes” then you are not alone. At some point or another we all become overwhelmed and just can’t figure out how to shake those feelings. Luckily, it is finally starting to feel like spring, and the sunshine always brings out the best in people. The weather is starting to change, the flowers are beginning to bloom and it’s time for the first Spring Clean out session. Before you start to clean out that closet that has been overflowing with clothes, shoes, and bags, let’s take a look in the mirror and begin with ourselves. Spring cleaning is not just about the material things we store in our homes, it is also about cleansing our mind and body and preparing it for the new season. Read more to find tips on self- improving for the spring:
- Exercise regularly- Exercising not only helps us stay in shape, but it also provides energy and the release of endorphins. Regular exercising helps with reduction of stress, improves your sleep pattern, strengthens your heart muscles, and most importantly, helps to keep your body in healthy shape.
- Drink plenty of water- Water is very beneficial for the body. Watch how your skin begins to glow and your nails and hair begin to grow faster. Try doubling your intake and see how your body reacts.
- Take “me” days- Schedule time just for yourself. Whether you’re taking a nap, going to the spa, or just sitting quietly alone. Always schedule time to be alone with your own thoughts.
- Be a good friend- Sometimes we all need a friend to lean on, try being that shoulder somebody can lean on. It feels good to help someone in need. You never know when you might need a friend, so let’s start by being a good friend to someone.
- Positive Thoughts- The laws of attraction state what you put out into the universe you get back. Let’s try focusing only on positive outcomes and energy and see how the universe responds. Try to find the good in any situation.
- Get organized- Many times we are so stressed because our lives are unorganized. We have a million and one things to do and can’t seem to find the time to do them all. Try starting a “to do” list daily. Write out everything you need to do and check it off as you complete them. You will be surprised how productive “to do” list are.
- Travel- Try to get away from your normal environment. Venture out and see something new. Sometimes being in a new environment can be relaxing in itself.
- Compliment yourself- Encourage yourself. Tell yourself how great your look in that outfit. How pretty you look with that eye shadow. Just look in the mirror and tell yourself “you’re fabulous” Self confidence goes a long way.
Hope these Spring Cleaning tips helped. If you have any other tips that you do to boost your confidence, please leave a comment and let’s chick chat about it. #MakeOver Monday